0.5 bar working pressure, 15 litres per min cold main

Sponsored Links
ok listen smug git you came on here to ask advice

so take the advice

i never said an accumulator wouldnt work but it runs out of steam unless you have mega bucks and the space

so on a personal note take your freakin attitude and freakin stuff it

if your so freakin clever why are you askin on a DIY forum :rolleyes:

really starting to enjoy this site.

On another note. Ive just thought on as per the accumulator, havent fiitted one for a while (so i may be wrong) but doesnt the spec go on what the working pressure is and not the standing pressure?

Sponsored Links
ah rite matey.... I could have swarn they have a min working pressure too.

Not to worry... As said its been a while.

ok listen smug git you came on here to ask advice

so take the advice

i never said an accumulator wouldnt work but it runs out of steam unless you have mega bucks and the space

so on a personal note take your freakin attitude and freakin stuff it

if your so freakin clever why are you askin on a DIY forum :rolleyes:

not smug nor claimed to be clever

i merely came on here to ask any fellow professionals a question

quite why youre so upset im not sure, sorry for any offence i have caused you

dunno what attitude you think i have from a couple of answers on an internet forum mind :rolleyes:

just had a little read up. They need a min of 2bar working pressure (dynamic). Theyre different than a ex vsl in the way that they have a balloon inside as oposed to a flat diapragham. Pretty good to be honest. I fitted 2 bigguns in a hotel a few years ago, Turned the water off at the mains and still got water out of the taps with good pressure for at least 10-15 mins. Incoming main was only 28mm too. In excess of 30 rooms!!!!

no probs kevplumb happens to as all!!!

just trying to find a decent solution for a reasonable price and got about 10 different scenarios in my head but none seem to fulfill the customers needs and budget

yeah i said previously i like the crie as a booster but it adds about £2k to the price that i dont think he has

guess im looking for something not out there

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back