100,000 Homeless Children In UK

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No, we have a chronic housing shortage.

Which is it, that people can't afford the mortgages or rent, or people can't find housing to buy/rent.

It is a pricing crises.

Wave a magic wand, plop half a million homes around in the south east/london, those homes would still be sold at a far higher than some people can afford.

So it's a good idea to keep letting people in is it?
Depends. As long as it is to maintain the status quo or to fill sh itty job vacancies then yes.
Agree in a degree, but we are letting in all and sundry that perhaps have no intention of working. We have enough problems getting our indigenous Jeremy Kyle watching low life to get off their arses to go to work.

So you contend that the recent legislation is all aimed at making it better for immigrants?!

Your paranoia is really coming on a treat.

There are certain pieces of recent regulation that you can see were brought in, in part at least,

Not another one who doesn't understand plain English. So that's now two people who need to be constantly spoon-fed with explanations. :rolleyes:

Not that it will suit your non-argument, but wouldn't you have said that with mass immigration, the minimum wage was more about placating the indigenous population's understandable concerns over open-door immigration? It's these people, especially low-skilled, low-earners who have more to lose than those further up the food chain.

Last edited:
So you contend that the recent legislation is all aimed at making it better for immigrants?!

Your paranoia is really coming on a treat.
Whether that was the intention, I cannot possibly say as I am not very adept at reading minds.

In practical terms, however, it certainly appears to benefit immigrants, especially as I haven't read anything to suggest that such provisions have been put in place for our indigenous people in need.

You only have to look at the plight of ex soldiers on our streets to see just how much the government treat their own population with contempt. There's lots of these brave lads still suffering with PTSD and are homeless. Yet the government pander to the "local" population affected by war, leaving our soldiers (truly affected by war) to their own devices.. Cameron, Corbyn and their cronies should hang their heads in shame.

This is a very sad truth. A friend of mine knows an ex-soldier who fell on hard times after the break up of his marriage. When he needed help from the country that he served, he was told that as a single man, even though he is taking anti-depressants, he isn't entitled to housing as he is such a low priority. Yet, when I drive around certain parts of Bristol, I see increasing numbers of those who walk around under tarps and are not long off the boat, leaving or returning to their taxpayer funded council homes. How do the lefties justify immediate housing for aliens, yet not help for our own ex-soldiers?

Last edited:
Is there a link to real life?
diynot.png

I don't understand. Can you please explain this to me? :mrgreen:

So it's a good idea to keep letting people in is it?
Depends. As long as it is to maintain the status quo or to fill sh itty job vacancies then yes.

As we have 2 million unemployed, why would we want to ship in more millions who may or may not work? Especially those who are unemployable because of their lack of English and bizarre and sinister attire. And I didn't think that asylum seekers were allowed to work.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back