15 Year Old Girl Charged With Murder

Sponsored Links
I'm no longer surprised at such headlines. I would guess that the sorry tale won't be fully told until the eventual trial. Sadly, it won't be the first or last time we see older children responsible for killing younger children.

We've allowed the libertards to reduce discipline and justice to a sick joke, so we now reap the results.

Poor parenting, poverty and exposure to media garbage are more likely the root of the problem.

Sponsored Links
We've allowed the libertards to reduce discipline and justice to a sick joke, so we now reap the results.
Oh, woodspirit, you are silly.

Do you think you know a period when child murderers did not exist? When do you think it was?

We no nothing of the murderers background , she may have spent hours waiting in A&E with mental health issues .

Oh, woodspirit, you are silly.

Do you think you know a period when child murderers did not exist? When do you think it was?

I see you recognised my description of you in my post. :rolleyes:

It's not about the historical existence of perpetrators, it's about volume of crimes. Just like murder in general. Murder, for example, now much higher with lenient sentencing in UK than before abolition of capital punishment.

There's a rumour going round, that it was the elder sister; but I can't verify it. But that would be the worst case scenario for the family.

it's about volume of crimes.
If you really believe that, tell me when you think that period was when there were fewer child murderers than today.

BTW you are of course mistaken in thinking I have ever been a Prime Minister or a Home Secretary, or even a High Court Judge.

Do your own research, Jonny. Then you might not embarrass yourself by being so ill informed.

No surprise there. Woodspirit makes vague allegations and is unable to produce any evidence.

Quite likely he doesn't even believe it himself.

Sponsored Links
Back