16 years prison for Glitter.

"They should be sectioned if They risk prison for £60"

But not jailed indefinitely.

I don't recall anyone saying "indefinitely"but I suppose they could be jailed for periods of 7, 14 or 28 days as many times as the court sees fit, technically.

Sponsored Links
I got a court appearance for speeding years ago.
There is a maximum fine for the offence for which I was convicted; I don't recall what it was.
Prior to my court appearance, I was asked to complete some forms regarding my income and expenditure.
In short, I don't think that the fine (up to the maximum for any given offence) is based on income per se, but on disposable income.

Not the same a fixed penalty.

And to think, all of this started because of a broken pc. Bet he regrets not asking Jim to fix it, rather than taking it to PC World.

Sponsored Links
There is a maximum fine for the offence for which I was convicted; I don't recall what it was.
Prior to my court appearance, I was asked to complete some forms regarding my income and expenditure.
In short, I don't think that the fine (up to the maximum for any given offence) is based on income per se, but on disposable income.

Make a figure up, I doubt many are honest. Just never refuse to pay.

My understanding of the legal system is that it is very much based on coercion, trickery and deception. In other words if you are clever by, for example, not signing things, not giving names, but at all times NEVER refusing to pay; it's very difficult for the system to enact is evil ways on you as a human. Notice I say human and not person. It is the person (in legalese) liable for fines and levies e.g council tax (not a human). It's all about wording and as the system is adversarial by nature, as long as you never refuse to pay a debt you will never suffer the ways of the foolhardy. Simply remaining silent or not co-operating peacefully can sometimes put a spanner in the works, just avoid making admissions of refusal because that sets the ball rolling. Deny all knowledge. Giving as little information as possible makes it very difficult for the system to force contract with your person. By contract I mean force money out of you e.g. council tax or tv license ( does anyone still pay this??)

It's shameful that it's like this but for things to change we would all need to stand together and realise that the reason we have to work so hard and pay so much in tax is because the ruling elite are happy with that scenario, it makes them wealthier. Rather than make things fair they kick back on the hard labour of those that put them there, and we all bicker and fight amongst one another competing to keep heads above water.

As for Glitter I've lost the background on his situation. I thought he was in Thailand buggering children. I wonder why he's come back to the UK to face this now. Maybe they offered him a deal ? Same thing with Saville, they keep talking about him but he's dead and I very rarely hear anything about those in the upper echelons who knew exactly what he was doing, were complicit and probably tagged along on occasion. Google Elm Guest House, it's horrific. I have a feeling that it's a bit of a smoke screen to get the general public's attention away from those who are still in very powerful positions. Throwing a bit of food to the wasps so to speak. I'm sure there are many just as perverted as Saville and Glitter who will never face justice and for all we know are still at it. I doubt the general public will ever know the true extent of it because it will be covered up

Not the same a fixed penalty.

I don't see your point, HJ.
As mine was not a fixed penalty, it was for the court to judge.
A fixed penalty is exactly that - fixed; regardless of circumstances.

Sponsored Links
Back