1YR Old Patio destroyed by the frost HELP needed!!

Sponsored Links
To be honest I Think your wasting your time trying to waterproof the patio, you will always get abit of water under there and it should just have some weep vents so it can run straight out, also I would have though that any water that goes between the flags will go straight down between the blocks in the block and beam and into the ground.
I would say that you have some dodgy bricks, but its worth making sure that there are weep-vents to let the water out, replacing the bricks is not a big job

I would have though that any water that goes between the flags will go straight down between the blocks in the block and beam and into the ground.

This is the point - water that does penetrate, will keep going, the water the falls off of the top will be the problem

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back