2330 advise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have completed city & guilds 2330 level 2 also hold 17th edition, pat, and am half way through 2391 insp &test course.(+ napit cert of competance for what its worth)

now my c&g 2330 level 3 is about to start unfortunately run into some money problems and cant raise the ££££ to pay for course - HOW valuable would you say level 3 is though, as a lot of posts only ever mention level 2 ?

Sponsored Links
I am amazed that you have NAPIT registration (of which you appear to place no value) with out already having 2330 Level 3 as this is a clear stipulation of theirs if you do not already have 2391 (which you don't yet).

Level 2 is awarded to those have hold improvers status Level 3 is the requirement to bring you toward full electrician status.

I was in the same position as you a year ago, you know what I sold every thing I could and got some extra work to get the capital, I suggest you try the same, or go to a short term money loan company.

If you don't have level 3 and 2391 you will not attract the best levels of pay and what is the point in half doing something!!!!!!!!

I am amazed that you have NAPIT registration (of which you appear to place no value) with out already having 2330 Level 3 as this is a clear stipulation

er no its not - you can join napit with a disq qual only or even 17th cert only.

i never said i was registered with napit i said i hold there cert of competance theres a difference

Sponsored Links
you can join any competent person scheme with just a 16th or 17th edition cert and a promise to get inspect and test with in a year thats why these schemes are such a joke.It was suppose to stop the cowboys and 5 week electrician courses in my opinion all it has done is made it easier to be a cowboy.2382 and 2391 will take you 10 weeks and that makes you a sparks I really don't think so :?:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back