40 UK Terror Plots Foiled In Last 10 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have removed no quotes from others posts Elly. I'm following mods advice on here to avoid excessive quotes. You still have not answered my question however (you've body swerved it, like so many other questions you fail to answer) So again Perhaps you'd like to enlighten us as to just how many people in the Muslim/Asian community are a threat to us Brits Not looking for an exact answer Elly, but an answer I'm looking for. (unless , like me, apparently, you know F*CK ALL as well)

And while I remember,, Would you report someone preparing to commit and act of terrorism (you already have my answer, but I don't have yours) (another question neatly avoided in your answer to my post) ;) ;)

Sorry, mods, for leaving these quotes in. I removed the bits I could, but had to keep these in order for it to make sense.

Anyway, I see we are still awaiting Ella's invaluable advice with regard to these two questions. To clarify:

1. How many people in the Muslim/Asian community are a threat to us Brits?

2. Would you report someone preparing to commit an act of terrorism?

Two simple questions.

Sponsored Links
Good luck with the questions. I think the most you will get is abuse.

Yes, I realised that, of course. I just wanted to make it quite clear that he has been asked a question to which he will fail to respond.

Sponsored Links
They were not abusive Mr Mod.
They were pointing out that elly has admitted on this forum that he is a keen protest marcher. Its in the archives.
Something you seem to want hide for some reason.

And I was just wondering what placard he hold's aloft. I consider him a rabble rouser in real life. And he's pretty good at doing it on here also.
That's just my opinion.

They were not abusive Mr Mod.
They were pointing out that elly has admitted on this forum that he is a keen protest marcher. Its in the archives.
Something you seem to want hide for some reason.

I didn't see the deleted posts, but I completely agree with the need for moderation... providing that it is done completely without fear or favour.

I may be completely wrong, but I suspect that if certain people on here complain about others' posts they are automatically deleted.

Does Elly have some sort of hold on the mods?

Still waiting for him to answer the above questions.

I bet he's 'too busy' for the time being and hopes for the questions to be forgotten!

I think Elly is still offline conducting covert research amongst his ilk (probably asking how many of his mates own bomber jackets) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I bet he's 'too busy' for the time being and hopes for the questions to be forgotten!

Bingo - once cornered, E goes to ground, hoping everyone gets bored, and he (?) doesn't have to admit to something.
And repeat, ad infinitum.....

'Too busy' indeed...

Something I hope nobody (including you) experiences, but having a close relative in a coma following a crash tends to take up a bit of time...

But given you are a master at simply saying 'I can't be bothered to answer' when you been shown to be a total pr*ck time and again, my suggestion is merely that you is go f*ck yourself!

'Too busy' indeed...

Something I hope nobody (including you) experiences, but having a close relative in a coma following a crash tends to take up a bit of time...

But given you are a master at simply saying 'I can't be bothered to answer' when you been shown to be a total pr*ck time and again, my suggestion is merely that you is go f*ck yourself!

And Elly neatly sidesteps the questions yet again.. Still unanswered then??

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Bizzare behaviour from ella.

Why would you tell someone on here to go "f*ck yourself" after claimimg to have a close relative in a coma?

That means that person was nearly killed and ella still feels the need to post insults on here.
Maybe that's normal in muslim culture?

'Too busy' indeed...

Yet you still have time to answer here, even though your relative is in a coma?
More carp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back