9/11 CONSPIRICY THEORY

L

LooPrEvil

Did anybody see the programme on TV last night? It does seem possible that the yanks were actually behind the attacks on their own country and people.

The theories did seem to be very credible.

Sponsored Links
Give just one example of a conspiracy theory that proved to be true.

Just watch the programme on i-player yourself, the yanks have not been able to dis-credit them, but you may be able to do so!

If you know anything about demolition you will know it would take a team of guys 6 months to drill and set all those charges. It's just plain silly. Too daft for words.

Sponsored Links
The bit I like is where they claim the pentagon was hit by a missile and not a plane. Fair enough but they never explain what happened to the plane and its passengers, did they just vanish?

The bit I like is where they claim the pentagon was hit by a missile and not a plane. Fair enough but they never explain what happened to the plane and its passengers, did they just vanish?

It was always possible that they got a load of vagrants of the street, gave them documentation to board the aircraft, flew them to a secure airforce base, gave them a handsome pay off, or possibly gassed them, and dismantled the plane.

The Yanks authorities certainly have a lot to answer for, and they never did photograph / film Bin Ladens death / body.

Of course, I never thought of that, thanks for clearing that up.

I'm out. :)

Joe's comment on the unlikelihood of the explosives being set undetected? No response! And this is always the case with CT's, just keep on coming up with "possibilities" and ignore the questions. (i can't believe I'm siding with J90 - thats the 2nd time!!).

Thats not say I don't believe that any Government would commit underhand practices...........

You mean something like all those conspiracy theories about America doing medical experiments on innocent people?..

Linky

i do think all government do underhand things as we see under the 25 year disclosure rule
i am sure many files "dissapear" as they would be to outragous but killing 3 thousand people costing trillions off pounds from direct costs stock market costs millitary costs and world security costs what would be the advantages from it??

i do think all government do underhand things as we see under the 25 year disclosure rule
i am sure many files "dissapear" as they would be to outragous but killing 3 thousand people costing trillions off pounds from direct costs stock market costs millitary costs and world security costs what would be the advantages from it??
The advantage being...using the premise of fighting terrorism they can invade any country they wish.
9/11 did not just happen it was allowed to happen, just too many things don't add up.

Wotan

Yeah , even the date seems like a reference to 911 the emergency call number.

I suppose you also think Lady Diane's death was a tragic accident!! :LOL: :LOL:

Of course it wasn't. Who benefits when someone like her dies? What do you see outside the palace or wherever it was that she lived? Millions of flowers that's what. So the people most likely to benefit from her death were the florists!!!!!!! Same with the Queen Mother, Michael Jackson and so on. They're evil I tell you!

Sponsored Links
Back