A jihadist has seen the light!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On the news a mother has managed to get her son back home, it then transpires he has been wounded by shrapnel, so if he had not been wounded can I assume he would still be out there murdering women and children?

Sponsored Links
How do we know he hasn't seen the errors of his ways?
He may wish to make good his deeds?
He may wish to claim DLA after suffering the effects PTSD?

I bet he gets it.

Shouldn't have been allowed back in, this country will bend over backwards for this prat now, and me grafting 6 days a week will contribute towards his welfare :mad:

Sponsored Links
Why has he still got a UK passport? I would like to know what UKIP policy is for this.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Just phoned the UKIP office, he assured me that the NHS would be secure with them, he wasn't to sure about the returning jihadist as he had only heard a bit about it on radio 4 this morning though we are tethered by EU law he thinks most in the party would like to rip up his UK passport. Sounds good to me.

Just remembered, my other question was a referendum for in/out of the EU, IF they got in power there will be NO referendum, they will get us out!!

Why has he still got a UK passport?

Because we are not a 3rd world ****hole, and believe in trials to prove guilt.

He also has not committed any crime on UK soil.

Maybe instead we should focus on why we let this ****stain of a religion spread in this country, than attacking individuals.

Just phoned the UKIP office, he assured me that the NHS would be secure with them, he wasn't to sure about the returning jihadist as he had only heard a bit about it on radio 4 this morning though we are tethered by EU law he thinks most in the party would like to rip up his UK passport. Sounds good to me.

If this guy is who he appears then IMHO he doesn't deserve to be let back in but there is no way they can stop him even if he was found guilty of something. I know some crimes abroad are punishable here but again hes not been found guilty of anything and they dont cover anything he may appear to have done. I'm interested in which EU law ukip suggests is protecting him? If its human rights then they are not being honest with you as the ECHR is guidance only and also the final level of protection we all as citizens have against the state. Formed after the 2nd world war to try and prevent such abuse by a state on its citizens I don't think I'd like to be without it despite the fact it at least appears to be abused at times.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
With any luck it will be a hung parliament and Nigel will get his feet under the table, he will not be a pushover like Clegg.

Sponsored Links
Back