A jihadist has seen the light!

I'm interested in which EU law ukip suggests is protecting him?

The right to a fair trail?

What law has he broken, and what evidence is there.

Of course the law protects him, you are kind of right that it has nothing to do with EU laws.

Sponsored Links
I'm interested in which EU law ukip suggests is protecting him?

The right to a fair trail?

What law has he broken, and what evidence is there.

Of course the law protects him, you are kind of right that it has nothing to do with EU laws.

Err, his mother said he was out there fighting for ISIS. I suppose she could be lying.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
About time that this country stood up to those that want to fight against Western values, yet still want to live here and embrace all that this country has to give to them. Do not let people like this back into our country. Destroy their passports and let them rot in their third world countries that they love so much.

• Thanks
Sponsored Links
An argument I have read is that if they have only a British passport, it is illegal to 'make them stateless', which destroying their passport would appear to do.

Regardless of this, I believe that if they have chosen to go to Iran/Syria, or this so-called Islamic State, that should be their new home, their new nationality.

Yes, destroy their passports and advise them to apply for a new 'Islamic State passport'. If they are allowed - or, in fact, encouraged - to live in this IS, then they are not actually 'stateless'. Let them stay there, if they like it so much.

Ella could go too! :LOL:

Have to laugh at this story. Some dopey Brit (judging by his name - James, and mum - Linda), converts to The R O P, then lets his single brain cell become radicalised. Then after possibly being psyched up by one too many games on his Playstation, decides to skip Torremolinos this year, and head for sunny Syria instead.

Before long, mummy's gone over to drag him back home. :LOL:

• Thanks
If someone wishes to fight for an extremist group, then it might be an idea to deport all known familial members alongside him or her. All uk passports should be removed with irrevocable effect.

Out of interest if this guy had been over there fighting against ISIS ( there are westerners volunteering to do this , the BBC showed an interview with an American doing just that this week . No Brits that I know to but a possibility) would the clamour still be to take away his passport and deny him entry to the UK ? What should we have done with all those who fought with the International Brigade in Spain ( ok it's a bit late now but the principal is the same)?

Why has he still got a UK passport? I would like to know what UKIP policy is for this.

Sounds good to me, he seems to be the only politician that gives a straight answer!

Yes, gets my support too. Shame that it will probably come down to the usual two 'promise all - but do nowt' parties come next year's elections.

But if enough of us actually vote for UKIP, instead of thinking of it as a wasted vote then maybe, just maybe, we can get enough candidates in to actually make a difference.

Never say never. All parties have to start somewhere.

But if enough of us actually vote for UKIP, instead of thinking of it as a wasted vote then maybe, just maybe, we can get enough candidates in to actually make a difference.

Never say never. All parties have to start somewhere.

Perfectly true. A little over a hundred years ago a new party came to the fore: the Labour party. At the time there was a distinct need for a party that would represent the working man, and it worked.

Today, I see a new need for the working man, but for the rest of us as well.

If Labour could do it, why not UKIP? Look what they did in the EU elections this year. If so many people throught they could be trusted in representing us in the parliament that REALLY runs this country, why not in Westminster?

Out of interest if this guy had been over there fighting against ISIS ( there are westerners volunteering to do this , the BBC showed an interview with an American doing just that this week . No Brits that I know to but a possibility) would the clamour still be to take away his passport and deny him entry to the UK ? What should we have done with all those who fought with the International Brigade in Spain ( ok it's a bit late now but the principal is the same)?
So you and AS are in support of the peaceful religion fighting against the civilised Western world?

Sponsored Links
Back