A post I read from a Brummie site!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am truly perplexed that so many people are against another mosque being built. I think it should be the goal of every Englishman to be tolerant regardless of ...their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.
That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy ", and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."
Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called "Iraq o' Ribs."
Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret ", with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.
Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop, "Koranal Knowledge ", its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side an off-licence called "Morehammered."
All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so their mosque issue would not be a problem for others."
Yes we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by sharing this on.

Sponsored Links
Excellent. This very clearly demonstrates how 'tolerance' in this country is completely one-sided.

Why should we always be the ones to change and give in to the demands of others?

Sponsored Links
Build that carp next to a church and see how tolerant Christians are. Assuming you can find one that hasn't been deconsecrated and turned into flats, that is. :)

Modern Christians are extremely tolerant. That's why muslims choose to infest their countries.

Modern Christians are extremely tolerant. That's why muslims choose to infest their countries.

Many are extremely intolerant. But I do agree that Christianity has absorbed the enlightenment. Interesting choice of term, infest. I guess you can't be Christian since you are intolerant, or maybe you are an intolerant one? :D I suspect the problem is that most Muslim countries are authoritarian dictatorships with an unpleasant nature, using religion, and Jews, to deflect attention from the regime. And supported by the West, for that lovely oil, mmmm, smells good. :)

Try going to Iran or Syria or Afghan with placards demanding death to the islamic infidels. You'll soon see how comparatively civilised Christian countries are. However I concur with you that most muslim countries are crap.

Sponsored Links
Back