A Saturday night to remember

• Thread starter Soggy_weetabix
  • Start date
S

Soggy_weetabix

Last Saturday, Mrs Weetabix finally got her valentines day present.

I had booked a meal at 15 restaurant in London. Limo to drive us to and from said restaurant.

A fantastic meal, limo service and total spend was £350 notes. I really dont think that was too expensive as we enjoyed a 5 course meal & shared 2 bottles of champagne (cheap fizzy wine) in the limo.

We try to enjoy a meal out once a month with an average cost of £50 notes per meal. So, seeing as our last meal was in November I dont see it as a major extravagence. (sic)

We do live 35 miles from London, hence the cheap limo cost but I would reccommend the restaurant to anyone. Just get a cheap room in London. (The first time we ate there, our decent double room cost £36 in a Travelodge near Euston Station).

Dave

Sponsored Links
But it was the 'pudding' you were most looking forward too eh Soggy? ;)

Very nice mate. It's nice to hear people indulging each other. It doesn't have to be expensive (a lot would think that was expensive Soggy), but it's just nice to hear about two people sharing a nice time together.

What a soft sod I am these days! I'm doing too much house work, its got my hormones shot to hell! :D

EDIT: I cannot believe that this forum censors the word 'sod' FFS Admin get a grip!!!! :rolleyes:

for £350 you could have taken her to paris for the weekend..

that's rediculous for a few bits of posh scran on a plate and a posh taxi...

Sponsored Links

that's rediculous for a few bits of posh scran on a plate and a posh taxi...
.... you forgot about the 'extras' later on! NOW THAT WAS WORTH THE MONEY! :D

At 14 euro for a cup of coffee and a crossiant, you would need another £500 just for food in gay Paris. :rolleyes:

What a hole, and full of French. What a stupid suggestion.

Or was it an Avril fool? Mais non?

and yet they don't censor crap...
:rolleyes:
They used to until very recently. Oh yes! They're so grown up about these things now you know! :rolleyes:

There's another one above in my post... 'Bloody'. I mean come on! Should we take a Poll on this or what? Who the hell is gonna be offended by sod or bloody? Admin you're taking the **** (Censored!) here!

ah yes but crap is derived from the name of the man who invented the flushing toilet..
Thomas Crapper I believe his name was...

ah yes but crap is derived from the name of the man who invented the flushing toilet..

Oh right then,

SOD comes from a lump of Earth.
BLOODY comes from something that has been cut.

Great, get them sorted Admin. Might as well be talking to Gordon Brown for the amount of notice they'll take. :rolleyes:

thomas crapper did not invent the flushing toilet, Sir John Harrington did

Sponsored Links
Back