A very approximate quide

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,guys'n'gals just wondering if anyone is prepared to give me a guide price for re-roofing half a house.Approx 400 tiles, new ridge tiles,underfelt,battons etc.One pipe stack in the way,"normal tiles" that interlock concrete type- about 12"x 8" ,14 tiles high about 30 acrosss,access ok onto drive.Dont shout at me i know you cannot see it,but.........ish :LOL:

Sponsored Links
is it a3 sided semi or an up and over? also are there any upstands, ie parapet wallsor chimney stacks that require lead work?

up and over mate no sides just one run flat apart from a 4"diameter pipe straight forward ish.Am in lancashire mind ;) no lead work!

From what you have said I would say around £2500 without cost of scaffold then, be easier to price and moreaccurate if you posted a pic. bit out of my area though fella sorry

Sponsored Links
90% finished now on a agreed price of £1700 all in ,given London prices etc.about same .Decent job mind if bit "gypsyfied" no skips,scaffold.Quite rural area ,mate of a mate type job,pound notes! :oops: :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back