About time too

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
May's Call For Muslims To Fight Extremism

Home Secretary Theresa May will say the freedoms on offer in the UK come with "responsibilities" to respect the way others live.

Britain must no longer tolerate those who fail to respect its values, the Home Secretary will say, as she outlines a series of new measures addressing what she argues is a rising level of extremism.

http://news.sky.com/story/1450422/mays-call-for-muslims-to-fight-extremism

Sponsored Links
I personally think the majority of Muslims, won't do anything about extremism. The blind eye will be turned by them, no matter how many calls are made by Ms May.

No news here.

Whenever I overhear a politician promising to do something (especially just before a general election), my mind turns off.

Nothing will happen.

Sponsored Links
As said above, mere posturing ahead of the election.

Use criminal law to prosecute criminals, the means are there already.

May seems to be forgetting that their human rights come first.

Not convinced this is about election strategies. There are over 2.5 million Muslims who won't be voting Conservative now.

Add to that the blind and deaf ROP lovers and you probably have another million or so who will claim she is suffering from (non existent) Islamaphobia and is a racist to-boot.

article-2004124-0C9607D700000578-535_468x552.jpg

Not convinced this is about election strategies. There are over 2.5 million Muslims who won't be voting Conservative now.

Add to that the blind and deaf ROP lovers and you probably have another million or so who will claim she is suffering from (non existent) Islamaphobia and is a racist to-boot.

To be honest, I don't think they would have voted Conservative anyway.

I think the Labour party, with their ever-generous handouts to all and sundry, may be more to their liking.

Sponsored Links
Back