ACL Drayton RF1 Digistat thermostat not working?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a wireless ACL Drayton therm, and a Portterton Prima boiler. Everything has been working fine for sometime, until I changed the batteries in the therm. Since then, the therm is not triggering the boiler to turn on the heating! Evrery time I want heating, I have to manually turn it on by hitting the "override" button on the unit that should receive the signal from the therm! I have tried replacing the batteries yet again, but same problem persists.

I suspect I have to re-program the therm!? Any help on this would be very much appreciated.

thanks
Paul

Sponsored Links
sounds like you have. what do the instructions say? is there a frequency setting ? are they both set the same?

Try opening the battery holder on your stat. Keep it open until the temp reading fades away and is no loger visible(up to 10 mins to fade). Put the holder back in to the stat and pop the temp up so the boiler flame appears on the stat. That should reset the unit .

Sponsored Links
When you replace the batteries, you have to have it in the learn mode. First press 2, when the lights have settled, hold 1 in and press 2 then release both.

Make sure you shut the right hand one before you shut the left hand one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back