adding shower to saniflow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a toilet and a small hand basin going in to a saniflow.
i would like to know if i can add a shower to this set up.
the sink waste goes in to the saniflow half way up this is obviously to high for the shower,
any advice would be appreciated
thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
You can run any water you like through a Saniflo, subject to the flow limits. Unfortunately these limits are a little difficult to calculate as they depend on the details of your outlet run, but are typically several times the flow rate of a shower. You will reduce the life of the Saniflo by running it for long periods and frequently, but a shower is one of the approved applications. The installation manual will give you relevant details for the piping and height of the shower, perhaps the most obvious thing being that the shower tray must be higher than the Saniflo or you won't like what you're standing in :eek:

You can run any water you like through a Saniflo, subject to the flow limits. Unfortunately these limits are a little difficult to calculate as they depend on the details of your outlet run, but are typically several times the flow rate of a shower. You will reduce the life of the Saniflo by running it for long periods and frequently, but a shower is one of the approved applications. The installation manual will give you relevant details for the piping and height of the shower, perhaps the most obvious thing being that the shower tray must be higher than the Saniflo or you won't like what you're standing in :eek:

i have not had a chance to have a good look yet but looking on saniflow's site the pipe work for the waste is at low level on the unit. this one has a sink waste going in midway up is there some were lower down i can add the shower waste ?
can it be drilled and a fitting added ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back