ADT Honeywell Galaxy Alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can somebody help, just bought a adt Honeywell Galaxy alarm, was promised a engineers manual so could attempt a DIY. Never received one, does somebody know where I can get one or help.

Sponsored Links
Where did you specifically BUY an ADT alarm????

ADT install and fit and maintain their own alarms!

give it / sell it back.

galaxy panels are totaly unlike anything else

Crafty said:
Where did you specifically BUY an ADT alarm????

ADT install and fit and maintain their own alarms!

I bought it online , he had it for sale. Thought it would be easy as was told he would help not the case.

Sponsored Links
IF you have a galaxy 8+ then it will have adt's details in it, not normal honeywell ones. I advise you send it back unless you want to call adt

i expect it would be easy if it was a 8+, as iv dun loads of these! but im not a diyer as such!
i didnt think there was much adt software in them!
did you try and istall it?

ADT dont have there own software installed at all just a few diff defaults..

Crash the panel and off you pop .

The default codes are the same as any other.

Gaz

That is not true.

ADT have custom written software.

yes you can still use it, but the OP wants the manual for it.

to be honest the galaxy is not really a diy panel, and if you have never seen one before.............................

Breezer Sorry fella but WE dont have panel software written for us at all just a few defaults, ie phone numbers etc.

But apart from that nothing changes.

yes you do, but as you said it is mostly a few of the setting that can easily be changed, BUT as i also said, (who cares), he wants the manual for one

Anyway lets not argue but.........................

If he wants a manual i can sort one out for him if he still needs it.

Gaz

and neither of you have your email in your profile :LOL: (its a forum rule thing)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back