ADVICE - How are kitchen corner posts measured ?

Sponsored Links

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 254
There are a variety of corner post designs for both upper and lower cupboards depending on the layout.

Sponsored Links
There are a variety of corner post designs for both upper and lower cupboards depending on the layout.

When i visually looked at them the ONLY difference they made was the distance, most door thicknesses are same, i don't see the point in he couple of mm difference ??

That is what i had fitted previously, but fitted it static/fixed in the corner, so both doors close to it.
As I mentioned, depends on application, for a fixed post you need a slight gap either side to allow door to pass while one fixed to the door needs to be a differing shape and slightly larger so gap is maintained on one edge only.

As I mentioned, depends on application, for a fixed post you need a slight gap either side to allow door to pass while one fixed to the door needs to be a differing shape and slightly larger so gap is maintained on one edge only.

Sorry mate, i misunderstood your reply, i understand now, Cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back