African migrants

Sponsored Links
Since many of us have a broadly Christian philosophy of life whether we like it or not, may I refer you to the "do unto others bit". In particular, the question about what the prevailing view of the immigrants might be should the boot have been on the other foot and Europeans were attempting to migrate en mass to North Africa?

We should ascertain this or consider any available evidence, and do unto them that which they would have done unto us.

This would be fair, surely :)

If you're suddenly claiming to have a Christian outlook on life then at least have the decency to quote the Bible properly!

The phrase you're quoting should be

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" (Luke 6.31)

i.e. Treat people the way you would like them to treat you.

Not that there' any significant evidence of a "broadly Christian philosophy" evident in this, or many similar threads.

The so called ' criminal people traffickers' are nothing more than ferry boat operators carrying fare paying customers to their preferred destination. A bit like Ryanair really. True refugees don't have money to pay for that sort of thing, only economic migrants have money.
Comparing these people traffickers to Ryanair is an insult to people traffickers everywhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Those leaving African ports to attempt to illegally enter Europe cannot be tolerated, especially as the "masters" are often allied to islamic extremist scum and their financial coercion is used to fund their hate crimes, then as I see it, there are two alternatives.

1. Ignore it when boats overturn. There is plenty of room in Davy Jones's Locker.
2. With or without the consent of the authorities, put our own troops into the countries from which the migrants are leaving, and thus stop it at source.

I seem to recall that that rescue boats were shot at by the Islamic terrorists who traffic the migrants. Sorry old chap, you open fire on me, and your next stop is the bottom of the ocean! Your passengers are collateral damage. Let the message get back, and perhaps the migrants will realise there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and will stay put. Moreover, any boat people rescued should be immediately sent back to the country from which they departed.
There are some mind-boggling short-sightedness of some people.
You can't just open fire on a boatload of people on the high seas. There are international laws that legislate for what you can and can't do on the high seas!
Are you honestly suggesting that we resort to piracy, or worst?

Additionally, there are unwritten laws (and probably written laws) about recognising anyone in distress on the high seas.

:evil: :evil: BURN THEM!!!!! :evil: :evil:

:LOL:
There are maritime rules which you are obviously not aware of.
So continue with your troll-like comments, but don't expect anyone to take you seriously. :rolleyes:

Respond if you like, but don't bother with any thing worthwhile ( I know you weren't going to. :LOL: ) 'cos I'm only contributing 'cos I've had a typical French lunch (only three shots of whisky) and I need a bit of time before I'm ready for work on high! Otherwise I'm too busy.

Back