AG6

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, i need to fit the above Honeywell to an old panel i installed in 1994 an OMNICROM 8000,Which has two wires for the bell coming from it (panel) and two wires to the strobe, not sure about tamper yet as i aint got my ladder till morning. How will i do this as things look different on the new box ?If you will please look for me and explain how.

http://www.responseelectronics.com/downloads/1364919412AG6_Wired_Siren.pdf

Sponsored Links
you need min 5 cores at panel/ bellbox 4 if you link strobe - post picture of omnicrom pcb

Sponsored Links
The AG6 end is easy but I couldn't find the installation manual for your A1 panel (without having to pay for it!). The photo needs to show the legend on the board by the bell terminals...

Ok, if you will please click on my user name, you can see three uploaded pics of the panel i think you need, if it's not enough,i can do more tomorrow thanks.
Don't know how to put them in this post sorry.

Looks like the white and yellow of the bell 6 core are cut off ! Is there any slack? I would re wire as follows

Bell +. To + ve bellbox. Red
Bell - To sw- Bellbox. Blue
Strobe - To st - bellbox green
Scb ov. To - ve bellbox. Black
Scb tr. To r- bellbox. Yellow

Note in your panel the scb has a link you will need to remove this and the strobe + is not required

Sorry for this but opened the box and it's different from the booklet if you'll have a look please and sort this out for me.Thanks. Album AG6.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back