AIDS? - come to Britian.

Sponsored Links
If you contract a serious disease in Africa - then send them back to Africa - it's not our problem. Brighton - Glasgow? Is that the best you can do?

If you live in France and your dog has Rabies - you can't bring it here. Nor cattle infected with Foot and Mouth. Should be the same rule for humans.

The easiest way to gain permanent resident status in the UK is to have a child born here (human rights act). So the incentive is for them to have children - and how do you do that then John? How is AIDS spread John?
I heard you can catch it of toilet seats, so if you don't have sex with a toilet seat you should be alright ;)

Joes right, years ago my mum and dad wanted to emigrate to Australia they had to pass a medical, but my mum failed the medical because of chest problems so therefor she was turned down that mean't the family had to stay in the UK, so it isn't racism to deny someone entry if they are suffering from an infectious disease it is common sense really, if the people who want any Tom Dick or Ali with an infectious disease to have the right to settle here had to pay compensation to anyone infected by these people they might have a different attitude.

Sponsored Links
Back