Alarm panel /bell box wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone new to the forum and need a little help.

I have purchased a visonic complete wireless alarm system with the expander because I wanted the external sounder to be hard wired.

I purchased the deltabell plus sounder and I'm confused as to where the wires correspond in each the sounder and panel,has anyone had any experience in fitting these ?
Any help would be most grateful,the first photo is the bell box and the second is a picture in the manual of the expander module.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 6,403
Sponsored Links
So far I've figured out (I think) that the sounder
Ext - 12-
Srn + 12v+
Z29 -T
GND - T

Where does the strobe and bell get wired to ??

At a guess you would use the GND and 12v to power your bell, ext for the bell trip , int for your strobe as per diagram ( it would have to be set in define outputs ) and tamper via ground and 29/30 with a 2.2k in line ...

Sponsored Links
Hi guy's I've only just got around to fitting the alarm and sounder box,as the alarm is factory preset I done the usual things with the sensors and fitted them,tested to see if the sounder works and it does.
Now my problem is the panel will not let me go into installer mode ?in the easy start guide the default codes are
User 1111
Installer 9999 (master)
In the installers manual the default installer code is 8888 ?

I have tried to input all 3 of these codes the first 3 numbers of each code goes in ok but when I try and put the 4th number in it won't let me ??? So I can't access all the settings to fine tune this system.

Any idea how to overcome this issue

Thanks
Phil

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back