Am i being ripped off?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I made some enquiries today with a company for a quote to replace my old boiler with a combi. I was informed that its not as straight forward as just replacing the old boiler for a combi but i would need a whole new heating system as well costing around £2500 - £3500

The system i have at the min is the cylinder type with the storage tanks in loft which runs hot water and 8 radiators.

Why would i need a new heating system when all i want is to replace the old un-efficient boiler for a new combi?

Sponsored Links
You have not paid a penny so how could you be ripped off?

Why would i need a new heating system when all i want is to replace the old un-efficient boiler for a new combi?
Whole host of possible reasons.

Being ripped off? How can we possibly tell - the person who gave the quote presumably visited and could actually SEE your system, we can only guess, and that is certainly not a basis to give an opinion.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back