American jihadist

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The individual that was stopped at the border, he had left a letter saying how revolting and disgusting he thought the Yanks were, I assume we fall under the same umbrella..

I doubt very much if our cousins across the pond invited him, I myself have never invited people from another country here, yet they still come, if they don't like it here I implore you, please leave, I would not like to live in your country hence I'm staying in the country where I was born as were my forefathers, so apart from robbing the system why do they come here if we revolt them??

Sponsored Links
Its called Al-Hijra. The islamic doctrine of immigration.
Its the modern day trogan horse.
Both militant and moderate muslims have the same goal of a world under shariah law, differing only on the means.
It's just that moderates believe that violence slows the process.

"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe - without swords, without guns, without conquests. The fifty million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."

Mu'ammar Al-Qaddafi

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
A flying insect just flew into my kitchen and exploded. I think it was a Jihaddy long legs.

Its called Al-Hijra. The islamic doctrine of immigration.
Its the modern day trogan horse.
Both militant and moderate muslims have the same goal of a world under shariah law, differing only on the means.
It's just that moderates believe that violence slows the process.

"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe - without swords, without guns, without conquests. The fifty million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."

Mu'ammar Al-Qaddafi

I'm afraid it's inevitable. Our laws forbid our deporting them; they are still finding ways to come here, often on the grounds that they have husbands, wives or other relatives here; and those that are here breed like rabbits.

No, I'm sorry to say that the take-over has begun and will almost certainly continue until its logical conclusion.

Fortunately, I shall not be here to see it.

Sponsored Links
And of course the words of Mu'ammar Al-Qaddafi are the true prophesy!

If we're going to start to take the utterings of another lunatic as gospel then we might as well start following David Ike as the new messiah

I was a true believer in Uri Geller but now I'm not so sure!

Sorry NB, you got the wrong joke. That punchline goes with "I used to be indecisive.."

;)

Sponsored Links
Back