An explanation of phobias and other things.

DRM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Has anyone dared to watch the unedited version of FITNA a film by Geert Wilders?

Sponsored Links
That man speaks a lot of sense.

He certainly does, but I didn’t know what he was referring to until I googled it.

What I found was unsettling to say the least!

Sponsored Links
I can't argue with this
"Islam is the religion of fear, and Muslims are among the most insecure people on the planet. They make demands everywhere they are, and they are not respecting the values of the host countries where they live. Islam is a religion of fear, at such a point where freedom of speech is under threat in Europe and the rest of the Western world."

That man speaks a lot of sense.
"Well, you would say that, wouldn't you." with apologies to Mandy Rice-Davies.
Yes I would.
Would you now like to point out where he is talking nonsense, and why?

Good luck with that request!

Anyone that follows the Islamic religion isn’t allowed to use reason or to challenge their beliefs. This is why we are having to do it for them.

Hopefully they will look and learn.

Every day should be a school day, not another brain washing session.

Thanks, but ITMA still won't watch it, because he and some others are afraid of the truth!

Last edited:
people like JD, Nosebleed and Himmy will make sure they do. Sadly Europe's Politicians will help them.
Meanwhile DIM, handypandy and sewage will continue to try to inflame tensions against Muslims, thereby helping daesh in their objective of a religious war.

The worst of it is, either they are totally unaware that they are helping daesh in their objectives, or they're intentionally helping daesh.

people like JD, Nosebleed and Himmy will make sure they do. Sadly Europe's Politicians will help them.
Meanwhile DIM, handypandy and sewage will continue to try to inflame tensions against Muslims, thereby helping daesh in their objective of a religious war.

Call it what you like, but we don't like being blackmailed!

Sponsored Links
Back