Another broken Tory promise.

Sponsored Links
Polmon_june15_eutrend.jpg
In the run up to the last general election, many polls predicted another hung parliament. Who could have guessed that we wouldn't have a hung parliament?

I live in hope that people will see sense. All these immigration problems today, I would have thought, would swing it. Surely, people see the sense of our regaining control of our borders?

In the run up to the last general election, many polls predicted another hung parliament. Who could have guessed that we wouldn't have a hung parliament?

Oh dear, wrong again!

Most polls were actually accurate to within a few points of predicting party vote shares, but when you have a six way election (Lab/Con/Scot/Lib/Ukip/others) a few points x6 creates a big margin of error.

But the polls I link to are only Yes/No.

Please continue to dig your hole.

Sponsored Links
Did you read your own links? clearly not! The yougov poll is only out by a few % points per party, exactly as I said, and other polls are on average out by 2 points per party. You do understand the difference between a poll for 6 different voting options and only 2? You do understand that in a general election a 2-4% difference can be a hung parliament.

Current poll prediction is that 61% will vote to stay, now can you whip out your calculator and tell me if an error margin of 4% will bring the vote to near 50%.

/breathing intensifies

Thanks for helping me prove you wrong.....again...(y)

And yet even Yougov say this
Our final call for the 2015 general election showed Labour and the Conservatives neck-and-neck, but the actual results gave the Conservatives a lead of around seven points. For any polling company, there inevitably comes a time when you get something wrong.
Hmmmmmmmm Which letters in the word WRONG are you struggling with? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You genuinely seem to be struggling with some basic maths here?

Read your own links, and look at the actual numeric error margin for individual party polls.

I live in hope that people will see sense. All these immigration problems today, I would have thought, would swing it. Surely, people see the sense of our regaining control of our borders?

Yes, and of our manufacturing regulations, workspace law, human rights law etc. But the stay in the EU group will win because of FUD: Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. The British people will be scared of a change.

I haven't seen a mature debate. (Now where have we heard that phrase before?) There will be losses from leaving, but there will be gains too. The media seem to focus on the losses alone.

Staying in the EU (as it is at present) is a bigger risk. We are in a dictatorship as far as the EU is concerned. ............................... Germany presses the UK to accept our "share" of immigration quotas...........

Someone on R5L over the weekend said that, seeing as the warmongering US had caused the current refugee crisis, they should be welcoming the human fallout.
However, I doubt that, even if the boat could get across the Atlantic with anyone alive left on board, the US would help them ashore....

Someone on R5L over the weekend said that, seeing as the warmongering US had caused the current refugee crisis, they should be welcoming the human fallout.
However, I doubt that, even if the boat could get across the Atlantic with anyone alive left on board, the US would help them ashore....
The US has more sense.
The US is almost a separate continent and has a distinct advantage because of that. Their only problem in that respect is their relatively long border with Mexico; the much longer border with Canada is not, of course, a problem.

The UK is an island and therefore it should be relatively easy to control our borders. What a shame we can't (or won't).

The Septics were quick enough to bill the Germans for WWII. Seems only fair and equitable that we bill the US for starting the current shoite.

Sponsored Links
Back