Another killing

if the Spanish Inquisition and Christian crusades had iPhones at the time you'd have seen much worse in the name of another religion. the religion will gradually separate itself from the bloodshed and become moderate, and killings will then be associated with political ideology only.

first time Muslims in this country have openly condemned the actions of an Islamic group in the Middle East so it's already starting.

Sponsored Links
It similar to what happened to Japanese children in the early 1900's.

When they pillaged china their actions were an abomination.
China has still not forgiven them.

if the Spanish Inquisition and Christian crusades had iPhones at the time you'd have seen much worse in the name of another religion. the religion will gradually separate itself from the bloodshed and become moderate, and killings will then be associated with political ideology only.

first time Muslims in this country have openly condemned the actions of an Islamic group in the Middle East so it's already starting.

It will never become moderate.
They have had 1200 years to reform and nothing. I'm sick listening to the apologists for this evil faith and its followers.
Israeli's are the only ones who know how to handle them. Usually through the sights of a gun. And still they come at Israel like zombies.

To return to the main topic;

The merciless, public killing of hostages by these evil sub-humans is of course to be deplored, and every sympathy extended to their families at what will be a devastating time.

However, people are warned about the dangers of working in places like this and presumably go with full knowledge of the risks. Muslims continue to kill Muslims in the Middle East, and kind-hearted people like Henning will unfortunately get caught up in the crossfire.

From a wider perspective, why should the West expend blood and treasure stopping this continued violence between sects of the same religion? And the government's assertion that the uK is under 'immediate threat' by these thugs smacks a little of the hysteria whipped up in Nineteen-Eighty Four

Sponsored Links
The basic problem is very clear.
It is that millions of people in the Islamic world do not believe in free speech, freedom of religion, democracy, a secular state, free enterprise and human rights.
Millions of Muslims also have a hatred for Israel and America that has no rational basis.

Reform need to be forced upon them either peacefully or by the gun.
First take them from the 14th century to the 17th century.
Then when we get them to the 17th century we can work on getting them to the 21st century.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
However, people are warned about the dangers of working in places like this and presumably go with full knowledge of the risks.

Yep, this is ultimately why he died, a stupid waste of his life.

It's a bit like an animal lover walking into a den of rabid wolves hoping to tame them. Stupid.

But A H wasn't trying to tame anyone though.
It would be like going in to the wolves den to help a sick one and hoping the others don't eat you.

That said I'd sooner take my chances with the wolves.

However, people are warned about the dangers of working in places like this and presumably go with full knowledge of the risks.

It's a bit like an animal lover walking into a den of rabid wolves hoping to tame them. Stupid.

But A H wasn't trying to tame anyone though.
It would be like going in to the wolves den to help a sick one and hoping the others don't eat you.

That said I'd sooner take my chances with the wolves.

Wolves are probably more trust-worthy

Bring all of our troops, civilians out of these third world countries and let them carry on in their 18th century ways.
Hmm...
You would rather have a barbaric 3rd world terrorist organisation control the population of people just wanting to live their lives in peace?
One needs consistency to hold an argument old boy ;)

Do we still have any of those Vulcan bomber things and those bombs that make a big bang?

Just wondering like!

This is exactly what I have always said.

Anyone with any sense would take note of what has happened and decide not to venture into that part of the world.

Unfortunately, I suspect there will still be many who are driven by their hedonistic conscience rather than common sense.

How many more well meaning idiots and daredevil journalists are going to travel to these places and get their heads separated from their necks? I realise it seems hard, but I'm getting the feeling that some of these people are almost asking for what they got. It's an occupational risk travelling to these countries, and some are paying the price of their gung ho attitudes and misplaced charity efforts.

Alan Henning travelled to Syria with his muslim 'friends' to help deliver aid to muslims. How naïve was he to think that he can operate in this area and not set himself up as the next victim or at least be in danger? The muslims he was working with were released unharmed. So much for helping followers of The R O P.

As for John Cantile, he was already captured once by the militants, but escaped. Then he went back again. Maybe he was on some kind of adrenaline-trip, but to go back again to be re-captured is unbelieveable stupidity.

Bring all of our troops, civilians out of these third world countries and let them carry on in their 18th century ways.
Hmm...
Sorry, I meant 14th century
You would rather have a barbaric 3rd world terrorist organisation control the population of people just wanting to live their lives in peace?
.......... and that answers the question how?
I can understand that if you are a Muslim yourself, you might want to stand by the side of your fellow man and treat us infidels with contempt. That is entirely up to you - that's what you have in our country, freedom of speech.
It's just a shame that your lilly livered Muslim elders have only just come out to condemn the cowardly antics of your brethren.

Hmm...
Sorry, I meant 14th century
.......... and that answers the question how?
I can understand that if you are a Muslim yourself, you might want to stand by the side of your fellow man and treat us infidels with contempt. That is entirely up to you - that's what you have in our country, freedom of speech.
It's just a shame that your lilly livered Muslim elders have only just come out to condemn the cowardly antics of your brethren.
Side stepping the issue again I see old boy...

Your duplicity is plain for all to see :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back