Another killing

Alan Henning travelled to Syria with his muslim 'friends' to help deliver aid to muslims. How naïve was he to think that he can operate in this area and not set himself up as the next victim or at least be in danger? The muslims he was working with were released unharmed. So much for helping followers of The R O P.

There is a distinct possibility that his muslim 'friends' persuaded him to go there so that he could be captured and later beheaded.
They could certainly have been complicit in this and then, of course, cry crocodile tears in order to 'prove' they were not involved.

Sponsored Links
I can understand that if you are a Muslim yourself, you might want to stand by the side of your fellow man and treat us infidels with contempt. That is entirely up to you - that's what you have in our country, freedom of speech.

It's just a shame that your lilly livered Muslim elders have only just come out to condemn the cowardly antics of your brethren.

I suspect they may have only recently begun to publicly 'condemn' their fellow muslims because they are afraid of a backlash.

I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

I suspect they may have only recently begun to publicly 'condemn' their fellow muslims because they are afraid of a backlash.

I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.
I suspect there is nothing they could do to satisfy your prejudiced views...

So guess what that makes you...

An extremist ;)

Alan Henning travelled to Syria with his muslim 'friends' to help deliver aid to muslims. How naïve was he to think that he can operate in this area and not set himself up as the next victim or at least be in danger? The muslims he was working with were released unharmed. So much for helping followers of The R O P.

There is a distinct possibility that his muslim 'friends' persuaded him to go there so that he could be captured and later beheaded.
They could certainly have been complicit in this and then, of course, cry crocodile tears in order to 'prove' they were not involved.

Yes, those thoughts did go through my mind. To quote your next post 'I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.'

Sponsored Links
Yes, those thoughts did go through my mind. To quote your next post 'I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.'
Extremists are like buses it appears...

They all seem to arrive at once :LOL:

I'm not sitting next to HIM at the GD Christmas party!

Why are IS not releasing the entire beheading, not exactly pleasurable viewing but it does beg the question, why edit??

Didnt watch any of the vids on that site, didnt really need to....anyone who can watch them are not right in the head, no pun intended :eek:

But while all them vidoes show it in full, why do IS decide to edit, that was my question....

Sponsored Links
Back