Any chance of a discount for a group booking, mate?

Sponsored Links
Without wishing to sound too negative, as I'm sure this little hol was great for the local economy, it's another symptom of the spread of the Chinese Empire. Chinese money is distorting the property market in London, and turning some developments into unoccupied investment funds for wealthy Chinese.

Biggest surprise is the Chinese invasion of Africa that goes on without comment or concern from anyone. They treat African workers as serfs, keep the chiefs on the payroll and throw a few crumbs to the population in the form of a new road or school. All the while, the Chinese are stripping the continent of it's natural resources on the cheap to keep the Asian tiger fed with raw materials. We are forever hearing the left bleating on about how the nasty white man stole what the Africans had, but the yellow man seems to be free to do the same without scrutiny. The biggest Chinese takeaway of all.

Without wishing to sound too negative, as I'm sure this little hol was great for the local economy, it's another symptom of the spread of the Chinese Empire. Chinese money is distorting the property market in London, and turning some developments into unoccupied investment funds for wealthy Chinese.

Biggest surprise is the Chinese invasion of Africa that goes on without comment or concern from anyone. They treat African workers as serfs, keep the chiefs on the payroll and throw a few crumbs to the population in the form of a new road or school. All the while, the Chinese are stripping the continent of it's natural resources on the cheap to keep the Asian tiger fed with raw materials. We are forever hearing the left bleating on about how the nasty white man stole what the Africans had, but the yellow man seems to be free to do the same without scrutiny. The biggest Chinese takeaway of all.

I agree. We should get in there too before the Chinkies get the lot!

I think that may prove difficult. The Chinese are quite ruthless in their dealings, which helps maintain their competitive advantage. It's unlikely that The West would be allowed the same advantages and would have be held to a much higher level of scrutiny. It would be difficult to compete with the Chinese.

Sponsored Links

I think that may prove difficult. The Chinese are quite ruthless in their dealings, which helps maintain their competitive advantage. It's unlikely that The West would be allowed the same advantages and would have be held to a much higher level of scrutiny. It would be difficult to compete with the Chinese.

Yes, we set our own limitations or rather the EU does.

Back