Any mobile phone wizards on here?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an iphone 5c and tried to pair it(via Bluetooth)to my Nokia. The Nokia finds my iphone but the iphone doesn't find the Nokia.
What am I doing wrong?

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
AFAIK iPhones won't pair with other phones, only other iphones.
Indeed. Just one of the reasons I would never buy an iPhone, along with the fact that I do not like paying twice the price for the same thing!

It cannot be done without jail-breaking the iPhone.

Jail-breaking is the process of removing restrictions in the operating system software, iOS.

This then allows "root" access to the file system so that software not approved by Apple can be installed.

In your case you would need to install either Celeste or iBluetooth.

Sponsored Links
="JBR, post: 3510418, member: 45921"]
AFAIK iPhones won't pair with other phones, only other iphones.
Indeed. Just one of the reasons I would never buy an iPhone, along with the fact that I do not like paying twice the price for the same thing!
Amen brother! You gotta love Apple!
I mean it. My wife's iPhone does nothing that my Google Nexus 5 can't do.
I think iPhones are a bit like Bang and Olufsen HiFi: admittedly good quality, but you pay a hell of a lot more just for the name.

If its just for data transfer, then use Wifi, online storage or go via a PC and cable

If its just for data transfer, then use Wifi, online storage or go via a PC and cable

I think the pc route is the way to go.

My mum is in a hospice and the nurses took some lovely photos which I obviously want to keep. These were taken using her Nokia so I tried to transfer them via Bluetooth but it wouldn't pair with my iPhone or Lenovu tablet.

If you go to somewhere like Boots, you can bluetooth the files to the photo machine. They might be able to put them on a memory card for you.

Sponsored Links
Back