Anyone else sick of reading Nest & Hive threads??

Sponsored Links
sorry but there quick money earners so don't know why your having problems to find someone ,lets cut the bullsh!t its more like they don't want to part with the money for install , thats fair enough but some people need to know their limitations before they waste more money or injure themselves .

I've just fitted it myself with help from here in about 30mins. Advertised online and rang two people who didn't want to know so decided to have a go and used the forum for help. No bullshit here.

I'm a fairly competent DIYer having added extra double wall sockets, new light fittings, installed ethernet in entire house and terminated in proper wall sockets etc etc. Just needed some help/confirmations with this one and the forum did its job in assisting. Thanks to Stem who was a great. Some people will no doubt be near clueless and looking to cut corners/save cash which is dangerous, but there is a contingent of people on here who are perfectly capable with a little guidance.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back