Anyone fancy a Madras?

Anyone who eats anything from Manchester's Curry Mile should be invited to look around the back yards and kitchens.

Sponsored Links
So - a bag of cats' heads was found near some restaurants

Therefore it must have come from restaurants?

Let's hope that they never find a gun near some posters house and jump to the same conclusion!

The phrase you're looking for is - Post hoc ergo propter hoc

I can confirm that I have (unknowingly) eaten rat - the (Chinese) take-away I used to eat at many years ago was closed down when the discovery was made.

I can confirm that rat (cooked in a good sauce) tastes just like chicken.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc

Or,

Occam's Razor - the explanation with the fewest assumptions should be chosen.

I read underneath that article the usual trendy apologists assuring us that these unfortunate cats may not be anything to do with curries or Chinese food.

So why else were only the heads disposed of?

They could of course have been skinned for their pelts. Just a thought.

Sponsored Links
I read underneath that article the usual trendy apologists assuring us that these unfortunate cats may not be anything to do with curries or Chinese food.

They could of course have been skinned for their pelts. Just a thought.

Possibly, so why not include the rest of the carcase with the rubbish?

Not necessarily true. Only the heads have been found. This does not meant that the rest of the carcasses weren't also discarded.

For those of you not fully acquainted with the area, Curry Mile is only a few hundred yards long so the length is grossly exaggerated. Also there is a large student population who live in the area. So it is a bit of a misnomer to jump to a somewhat disturbing conclusion.

Not necessarily true. Only the heads have been found. This does not meant that the rest of the carcasses weren't also discarded.

Perhaps the murderers were very eco-conscious and felt the need to sort different bits of body into different bags! A black bag for heads, a green bag for skeletons, a blue bag for viscera. The local council would be so proud.

I stopped eating " indian, chinese", etc etc a while back. Where ever possible I avoid paying for goods/services from certain sources. I'm surprised others don't do the same.

I was there a few years ago and enjoyed my curry ( after a skinful of beer) but tbh you would not know what was in it... stopped eating indian/Chinese and takeaways a couple of years ago now

I only eat vegetable or prawn curries now, and have done for a couple of years.

Sponsored Links
Back