Anywhere cheaper??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In the middle of trying to plan our kitchen at the mo. Have seen a hot water tap in a showroom that gives out proper boiling water, good enough to make tea straight from the tap!! The one in the showroom was pretty pricey, about £1000 so I've turned to a spot of internet browsing. Managed to find it on a site called simply kitchen sinks called a Franke Minerva, anyone know it or seen one? http://www.simplykitchensinks.co.uk/index.asp?SKSID=840&ItemID=8620 This is the cheapest one I've found but still quite pricey! If anyone knows what this one's like or have seen it cheaper then please let me know!!

Sponsored Links
I don't think they are the same company? Simply Kitchen Sinks just has sinks and taps and stuff, Simply Kitchens does kitchen units and whole kitchens etc?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back