Apollo fanfare programmer wiring

gjm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an Apollo fanfare 30/50b which was running a simple Hot or Not system. I have installed a new 3 port valve and programmer but am having trouble re-wiring it all. I do not have a room stat just TRV's. The boiler has an "ON" terminal which I know has to have a Live feed to it for the boiler to operate. Obviously this has to be linked to the 3way valve / programmer so it gets it's live feed when heating is selected and also when hot water only is selected. I am going nuts trying to figure it out. Can someone help by mailing me a drawing or explaining what wire goes where? Thank You

Sponsored Links
I suggest you look up the honeywell site where you will find the wiring diagram for a Y system. You will also need to understand how a 3 port valve actually functions (well maybe not), but without the following you will not suceed.
(a) programmer with 3 possible live wires ie CH ON , HW ON and HW OFF
(b) room stat to feed the 3 port valve
(c) the correct type of cylinder stat ( 3 terminals)
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Remember this boiler needs a permenant live and the pump is wired from the boiler

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back