Aquarius WD420 Washer Dryer Brown & Wires accidently rem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When working on a problem with my Aquarius WD420 Washer/Dryer I accidently pulled two wires of the circuit board located next to the motor. One is brown and one is blue. There are already two sets of these coloured wires connected to the long side of the circut board. Can anyone help or suggest were these need to be reconnected. I have not plugged the machine into the mains since this wires came off so don't know if it has stopped anything working. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

Sponsored Links
If it's connection j2 on the pcb it don't matter what way they go it controls the dryer element

Hi, Rock1 Thank you for you reply. J2 sounds like a double connector but the wires that have come adrift are two single ones. Is there a blue and brown wire along the short edge at the bottom of the circuit board where?

It goes in the White plug next to the live and neturel supply ther are only 2 of them plugs on the pcb

Sponsored Links
Rocks 1, All done, back to its old self now, everything working. Many thanks for your help, it was much appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back