Archie Kidd boilers are they still trading

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all I think I may have put my original thread in the wrong section.

As per the thread title are they still trading as I can't get through on the numbers I've got. If they are does anyone have the contact details please.

Sponsored Links
Mr Kidd sadly passed away in February 2016.
I read he passed away and his son had taken over. I've been trying to get hold of them for a couple of days.

Just worried I can't get hold of parts.

Sponsored Links
Where are you getting your information from, AJR?
As in the numbers?

Google, no website coming up the numbers I've found
01380 828123 & 828490
Tried the part suppliers I use they have no details for them either.

Yes, Mrs Kidd would be delighted to take your call on her personal phone about the prospect of future spares. You really are a knob sometimes, Bernard.
If you looked you would have seen that a Mr Jackson is the top of the list of directors. Directors of companies have to be contactable.

ajr183 I have sent you a PM with contact details for one of the officers of the company.
I did see that thanks, but the company are based in Wiltshire, those numbers are probably private and are Kent numbers.

I think you got your details of the son etc from our web site, we are in Kent.

Mr Jackson is the accountant, he isn't a boiler technician and will not be able to answer parts enquiries.

Bernard is a Google expert, those skills are very much in demand nowadays. Google qualifications allow you to answer any query, he has helped all sorts of people on this forum with their gas boilers.

Despite being clueless, shooting himself in the foot and reloading on numerous occasions.

You are unlikely to get any parts now, unless they are burner related. I'm sitting on the ones I've got for our Kidd installs.

Mr Jackson is the accountant, he isn't a boiler technician and will not be able to answer parts enquiries.

Obviously an accountant is unlikely to be able to answer technical questions but, very importantly, he can give up to date information about the company.

And for simond's information, google was not needed to find the url forcompanies house.

I'm sitting on the ones I've got for our Kidd installs

Good idea. not a good idea to help the opposition is it.

Good idea. not a good idea to help the opposition is it.

What opposition?

If I'd fitted an expensive Kidd boiler for you, you wouldn't want me to be able to repair it then? You would be happy if I told you I'd sold all my parts on eBay the moment I heard of the demise of the company?

You really have no idea.

What opposition?

If I'd fitted an expensive Kidd boiler for you, you wouldn't want me to be able to repair it then? You would be happy if I told you I'd sold all my parts on eBay the moment I heard of the demise of the company?

You really have no idea.

I've never seen one but I've heard they were the Rolls Royce of boilers.

Is that right Simon?

To be honest @Razor900 they're the best oil boilers i've seen, though i've never fitted one.

@simond are you able to answer a pm re the issue i have?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back