Are the French Government Racists or not?

Sponsored Links
But France is already stuffed full with foreigners! :confused:

the uk will soon be doing this ? its not racist to protect your own is it

look to enoch powells rivers of blood speach he wasnt to far from the truth:cool:

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
look to enoch powells rivers of blood speach he wasnt to far from the truth:cool:
Apart from the rivers. Oh and the blood. Different era too.

Great man though.

Softus said:
Slogger said:
Apart from the rivers. Oh and the blood. Different era too.

Great man though.

it maybe a differnet era and times have changed but from what i can see where i live it is worse than what even enoch would have percieved

scared ? you should be :cool:

No, they are protectionist and take the **** out of us :LOL: And I would if I was French ;)

so they show us how to look after our own ehh

lets be protectionist and f*** them peugeots and citroens

who in there right mind would buy a froggie motor ?:cool:

Me :!: ....but then what IS my right mind :eek:.....I admire their purity of engineering ,and the soft ride on the ****e tracks round here-as my Mrs. has half her spine fused together, thanks to a lifetime working for the NHS (she is one of the last to actually get compo for it :rolleyes: )..No, if I was French I`d **** all over the Brits @ every oportunity :LOL: I am becoming ashamed to be British

then the shame is all yours

maybe you should vote with your feet eh :cool:

sorry to hear about your lass and her probs

Slogger said:
And a lot of it is caused by scum like you venting your ignorant xenophobic racism and pretending to be doing it for the good of the country.

YOU are what makes civilised people ashamed.

Slogger said:
the uk will soon be doing this ? its not racist to protect your own is it
In your case, yes.

Fortunately he was, and he always will be, no matter how hard you and your fellow BNP thugs try.

Softus said:
But France is already stuffed full with foreigners! :confused:

Agreed, but if they come from the new eastern European countries they cant work for another few years, like in Germany, Italy, Spain…so they all come here

Two tier Europe....

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
And a lot of it is caused by scum like you venting your ignorant xenophobic racism and pretending to be doing it for the good of the country.

YOU are what makes civilised people ashamed.
hey BAS you cant help getting personal can you :LOL:

i wont stoop that low this time

but your views on fugess and there ilk are tinted with rose coloured glasses take them off and have a good look around

better yet get yourself to newcastle on a friday or sat night and go to the westend then walk around for an hour at say between 10 and 12 midnight

i would say you will survive for about 15 mins tops before either the asians get your or one of the fugee gangs

good luck on your rosey world :LOL:

Slogger said:
hey BAS you cant help getting personal can you :LOL:
Just telling it like it is - you, and people like you, are the aspects of this country of which I am most ashamed, not proud.

Sponsored Links
Back