ariston boiler error code E01

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ariston boiler keep coming up with E01 and has to be reset to relight boiler.#Hot water keep failing and error code comes up. Boiler not 12 months old and plumber ask to come out who fitted 3 times not turned up
Any ideas. As we dont get hot water and heater will stay on for short periods

Sponsored Links
Call Ariston yourselves and explain the situation. Warranty is not dependant on your invisible fitter calling in the fault!!

Thanks I shall the numbers on the manul

gas4you said:
Call Ariston yourselves and explain the situation. Warranty is not dependant on your invisible fitter calling in the fault!!

by the sounds of it ,its not been set up as per instructions.they are a little tempremental.

Sponsored Links
I am not sure about Ariston but some manufacturers charge for a warranty call if the problem is because the installer has not properly set up and commissioned the boiler.

I hope he was CORGI registered!

I have not heard of it yet but its a valid complaint to CORGI if a registered installer has not commissioned the boiler properly.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back