As requested earlier

Sponsored Links
"An Islamic Council in Leyton also revealed that it had dealt with more than 7,000 divorces while sharia courts in the capital have settled hundreds of financial disputes"

Not good reading for Jd. That's 7000 cases where the mans interests will be prioritised.
Not good in my book.

Sponsored Links
"A truly scandalous execution took place on Sunday, August the 15th, 2004, when 16 year old Atefeh Rajabi was hanged in public in the town of Neka. Atefeh was executed for “engaging in acts incompatible with chastity.”
Atefeh was not represented by a lawyer at her trial and efforts by her family to get her a lawyer were to no avail. She had to defend herself and told the religious judge, Haji Rezaie, that he should punish the main perpetrators of moral corruption and not the victims.

She further enraged the judge by removing some of her clothing (probably just her headscarf) and he accused her of having a “sharp tongue.” It is claimed that he pursued her execution beyond all normal procedures and finally gained the approval of the Supreme Court and the chief of the nation’s “judiciary branch.” Her age was given in official court documents as 22 but her birth certificate has been viewed by reliable sources and shows she really was just 16.

At the place of execution in the town’s square, the judge personally put the rope around the girl’s neck and gave the signal to the crane operator to begin her hanging.
Witnesses reported that she begged for mercy and had to be dragged kicking and screaming to the execution truck. She repeatedly shouted, "repentance" which, according to Islamic law, is supposed to grant the accused the right to an immediate stay of execution while an appeal is heard.

Judge Haji Rezaie said he was pleased to hang her and is quoted as saying, "Society has to be kept safe from acts against public morality." Her body was left dangling from the crane for some time so people could see what happened to teenagers who committed acts incompatible with chastity".

Her crime? Having a boyfriend.
That's what these brutal bstrds are capable off when allowed their way.
And the so called ordinary "moderate" muslims stand by and allow it to happen.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Hilarious. The forum idiot piggy-backing off the (dodgy) research of his buddies.

You are an embarrassment Norcs.

Only leaves reindeer now to stick his oar in. Perhaps he's too busy on the shia site.

Only leaves reindeer now to stick his oar in. Perhaps he's too busy on the shia site.
You are obsessed with Muslims Norcs. I'd be worried if I were you.
You in particular seem to be obsessed with doing him down whatever he says.
That story he quoted, doesn't that worry you. It's just one example of many, of inhuman cruelty against defenceless people.
It fcking worries me.

You in particular seem to be obsessed with doing him down whatever he says.
Give over! I will point out and continue to do so whenever the forum idiot (or his thick cronies) selects heavily slanted DM stories that are neither impartial or fair. The only reason Hanyshaft has not been targeted lately is because he's on ignore.

That story he quoted, doesn't that worry you.
Of course. By pointing out the racists' leanings whilst blatantly ignoring white failings does not mean I condone terrorists or any other Muslim related atrocities.

Do you take Norcon seriously, Sooey?

A girl only last week was murdered for questioning a mullah, he called a crowd together and lied about her doing something trivial and she was killed and her body burned.
That kind of thing happens all to often in the muslim world, terrible things happen to women in our society of course but not usually with the complicity and participation of the general pubic.
If you can't acknowledge the differences between western culture and theirs then you're the one who's off your head not norcon.

Sponsored Links
Back