asbestos concrete slabs?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have piles of old patio slab in the garden from when moved in. And I want to reuse them. When I had some asbestos tiles removed from our house they mentioned old ones may contain asbestos as they are heavy concrete ones not like the ones in wikes etc now.

Just wondering if should get these checked out before I re use them? They are pink and yellow slabs smooth base with with sort of ripple on top.

Sponsored Links
I have piles of old patio slab in the garden When I had some asbestos tiles removed from our house they mentioned old ones may contain asbestos as they are heavy concrete ones

]
.You`ve been bullsh*tted by a " travelling roofer " ( assuming the tiles you mentioned are asbestos/cement roof slates ) What they were on was getting you to let them have the "dangerous" slabs then they would lay them in someones garden and charge for them . Crafty doesn`t come into it with That Type of person ;)

Lol so ya reckon they said just dangerous to get me to give them to them? And most likely they are all good to lay for patio?

Sponsored Links
Just get on and use them. As above, someone trying to use the asbestos scare story to get one over on you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back