ATAG E32C error code E0:29

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by sambrown1, 26 Oct 2008.

1. sambrown1

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi and thanks for any responses to this.

I have an ATAG E32C which has just started to produce an error code E0:29 and the fan is going at full tilt when this happens. It seems to be that the DHW is getting too hot and kicking out the boiler but I may just be misinterpreting the display - the temperature when it is showing cycle 4 for the DHW is reaching 80+ dgrees before the error occurs.

Any ATAG experts that can identify the problem apprciated!

Thnx

2. dangermouse46

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    gas4you is the resident ATAG expert. Most people will not have seen one (me included)

3. sambrown1

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Meant to update this last week but the problem was the PCB. ATAG sent a replacement pre-10am and with a little pushing I had an engineer to install it within 24 hours thanks to Wayne Herbert at ATAG. I was a little concerned when deciding to choose this make about the spares situation but this was unfounded. Despite the issue which occurred within only 3 weeks of installation I am very pleased with the unit - the hot water flow rate is amazing. Case closed.

4. hedsa

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    You shouldnt have to do any pushing the boiler was 3 weeks old.Doesnt sound like good after service to me.