Attack in Factory in France - Decapitation

Sponsored Links
Yep - apparently more mayhem and chaos caused in the name of religion.

Joe will have a field day...

Yes, as predicted. They are now in the south of France. Coming soon to a street near you.

And Wimpy Dave still won't act.

Sponsored Links
Yep. All the sane ones on here predicted that the ROP will come to our countries and continue fighting their wars. Some on here have advocated letting the illegals in from Calais and actually stated that it would be 'immoral' to send them back to where they came from.

I would say it's immoral to let savages in who we know nothing about, as a sizeable percentage of them seem to be either homicidal or sexual deviants. Inflicting the pitfalls of uncontrolled immigration on society to the detriment of indigenous people, but only benefitting the illegals themselves is about as immoral as it gets.

More of the madness and anarchy that the bleeding-hearts would inflict on us -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...therham-child-sex-abuse-300-new-suspects.html

Will the do-gooders ever learn? Are they so blinkered that they need to situation to blow up in their faces before they wake up and understand what's really going on?

Yes, it's happening. I'm just wondering where the first attack in this country will be.

A feeble government, a self-serving dictatorship that pretends to be a free-trade organisation, and a vast army of bleeding heart do-gooders*. These carry the collective responsibility for what is about to happen.

Edit: Just watching 'Question Time' from last night and one of the panel, a *trendy vicar who works for the Grauniad, has announced that he says 'welcome' to these immigrants. You couldn't make it up, could you?

Last edited:
I think we're probably waiting for the next attack rather than the first one. Lee Rigby paid the price of our cultural diversity. I suppose 7/7 was another attack. Our security services only have to make a slip-up, and the next attack will happen. This is only the beginning and we can see it's only going to go one way.

Re. the Tunisia attack - got me thinking that the people who were killed or injured there were virtually asking for it. Not long ago, tourists died at the hands of terrorists in a Tunisian museum. Geographically, Tunisia has Algeria on one side which is known to have terrorist training camps, Al Qaeda linked terror groups and supplies arms to ISIS. The other side borders Libya which is highly volatile, with jihadists entering the country and anyone with any sense getting on the next boat out.

Hmm. Great location for a week in the sun. Anyone holidaying in a muslim country, especially one in North Africa, can't be thinking straight.

Sadly that is the aim of these nutters. Tourism is most probably an important source of income, and cutting that off is the desired outcome. As is sowing conflict. If we grow to hate Muslims, it is job done for them. The truth is that the vast majority of people killed by these fruit cakes are Muslims. By all accounts our security services do an excellent job. And most of the Islamists are sad and pathetic losers, clinging to a cause to make them look important.

got me thinking that the people who were killed or injured there were virtually asking for it.
You know my feelings - that the majority of muslims just want a normal life.

However, I do have some agreement with your thinking but as said, it is probably more the other way round.

It reminds me of Billy Connelly in Australia re: the headline "Man killed by shark".
Where was that man? He asked.
The reply - "In the sea".
He noted that this never happened on the land so that is where he would stay.

Sadly, there is nowhere safe from the nutter out of the blue.

It's interesting that, since this recent onslaught by ISIS nutters, there don't seem to have been any protest marches by the RoP.
I wonder why!

If we grow to hate Muslims,

Nailing my colours to the mast - have to say that hate isn't a strong enough word for what I feel about this sect. Never felt that way when they kept their stone age 'culture' to their own fly-blown, desperate countries. When they start turning up on our door step throwing their weight around, and acting as a Trojan horse for homicidal nutters, they deserve all the vilification that decent society can muster.

They seem to demand everything and keep taking from society wherever they go. It's all one way, as they offer nothing in return.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back