autodialer tiger 911 instllation trouble...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello everyone,,i'm new here so I will start saying that I have bought this autodialer for my home,all I want is to be able to get a call everytime the alarm is triggered on my premises,,i have tried to connect it following advices on internet,,so far not good......I have hooked the black and red to aux + -,,,I tried yellow and green on the siren output,,but it triggers the siren only,i have to disconnect it and in some forums some said it worked for them,,,,but it doesn't for me.,,....please help....is a tiger 911 autodialer....my alarm motherboard is a pc-585...and I saw earlier this morning that there is someone in this forum that managed to connect it..i already tried to add him as a friend,,but last login was 1 year go,,saabuk is his nickname here...if anyone knows him,,,please tell him I need his help,, and if anyone knows how to,,,please help me..thank you

Sponsored Links
tiger 911 & pc-585 are both available on GOOGLE!

Just search for tiger 911 then pc-585, simples.

I have tried it according to the manual,,yet no results,,i have seen the diagram for my alarm motherboard,,but I can't seem to get it to work,,,any ideas?....[/b]

Sponsored Links
I had to get a module relay,,one that has a nc,c,no inputs,once you connect this relay to the bell output ,+ - ,you trigger it by connecting the yellow wire to the no input and the green wire to common input,,i followed a video on you tube ,,it's titled "how to wire an autodialer to a control panel alarm"....well I hope this help to some in the future....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back