Avanti Alarm Engineering Manual

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been asked to take over an Avanti system in a new build house which is a year old. I understand that Avanti is now obsolete & it's a system that I've never used.
I've managed to get a K-600HW engineering manual for the Avanti but it refers to an LED rkp whilst the system I'll be taking over has an LCD rkp.
Is the programming basically the same for both types of rkp or do I need another engineering manual for the LCD rkp version.

I'm ok for the user guides, I've got both LED & LCD guides.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Sponsored Links
The LCD is a lot easier to program than the LED version. You can even attach it to a phone line and with the software configure it from a console. The config can be backed up from the console as well.

I bought and fitted an Avanti XP myself, to replace an old box that was in the house when we moved in. Mine has multiple LCD's shock and contact sensors, all works well. It's a shame they are no longer made.

Cheers Alan

I also have an Avanti alarm panel, with LED keypad. I bought it as unused from Ebay, not realising that the firm had closed. Is the console software available still, or would anyone know where I can get a copy from?

Sponsored Links
I have copies of all the manuals and downloader software, but in the end I just programmed it via the RKP. You have to have the panel on your phone line and dial in from another line, too much hassle.

Gave up on mine last week and fitted a full Texecom Premier 24, which allows you to plug your computer directly into it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back