B and Q

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, thought I would put this out there see if anyone has any experience of fitting kitchens/bathrooms for this shed.

I have enquired about fitting their kitchens/bathrooms, I have had a chap out whom represents the south east whom made it all sound very easy "which tells me straight away it probably isn't".

As it stands he would like to inspect 2 kitchens I have fitted with worktop joints etc etc to see if all tickety boo and any bathroom installations I have done. I don't have a problem with this because my work is of a good standard. He has left me with a price list that I am yet to look at properly.

So I was just wondering whether anyone on here has fitted for them or knows anything about how they operate. I have done a search on the t'internet and found one thread from their own fitters completely slagging them off but this does date from 2007 and there may have been an improvement since.

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
Well they do sound like a right shower of sh•te, not a happy fitter on the entire site, I do like to try things out for myself if things don't improve i will probably have to jump into it anyway, lets hope not.

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Bl''dy late reply sorry gregers, I've never done shop fitting, though it does appeal, just never done it, strikes me as the kind of job you need experience and wouldn't be considered if you have none.

Back