B&Q mosaic effect tiles required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to help a friend who needs to remove her bath and install a walk-in shower.

I tiled her bathroom from top to bottom about 5 years ago, but she is now in need of some more tiles to fill the area where the bath will be taken out.

They are 20cm x 20cm mosaic effect tiles (8x8 squares), bought from B&Q, but were discontinued by them about 18 months ago. They are called ELEGANCE and were available in several colours.

She is in need of the peachy/pink ones, and would like to know if anyone here has an idea of somewhere that stocks end of line tiles, who manufactured them, or a website that could help???

B&Q can't help (for a change!) and I've searched for hours online and trawled the local tile stores without success. :cry:

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Hello, I know it was a while ago but I wondered how you got on with the tile search as I too am needing about 20 of these tiles. Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back