Barcelona

Sponsored Links
I'm responding to handyman. No one asked for you to state the f###n obvious
What, you mean as in them being the best team ever? The thread is about Barcelona, I gave my feelings on them. Anyone who saw the one sided, totally embarrassing football lessons they've given to the manc scum in two finals would probably agree. As far as I know I don't need to be asked by you or anyone else to give my view.
You are a real bore
you're just a dhead. :rolleyes:

Imagine what they would do to the bin dippers....oh yeah that shower of s##t never qualifies for europe any more do they

Sponsored Links
If I remember right, the first time we beat them there Cruyff and Neeskens were in their team.

plonker :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Let's all laugh at spacecat,
let's all laugh at spacecat.
Na na na naaaa....
na na na naaaaa.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Spacecat's favourite seat at the game for his beloved Manchester United!

armchair.jpg

I wonder if his bum chum has learned how to make those prawn sandwiches yet.

Fcking bin dippers love to bring up the past, remember when we did this remember when we did that!! Fcking does my nut in! If it werent for scousers we wouldnt have been banned from europe and lagging behind in technical ability due to no eurpoean competition for years! You got lucky to win the Champions league, you aint done fck all domestically for years, crawl back to your bins you bunch of tramps!!! :evil:

King Kenny my choclate starfish!!!

Fcking does my nut in! If it werent for scousers we wouldnt have been banned from europe and lagging behind in technical ability due to no eurpoean competition for years

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

wot a t*t

Is that your excuse for chelsea never winning the big one? Even when you had a decent team. Blame that bottler Terry you fool, he had it on the end of his foot and couldn't handle it.....feckin fell over :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just out of interest, during the period of the european ban, how many times did chelsea finish in a euro qualifying position?

its irrelevant where chelsea finished you clown!
im talking about english football. before all the jonny foreigners came over!! :mad:

Fcking bin dippers love to bring up the past, remember when we did this remember when we did that!! Fcking does my nut in! If it werent for scousers we wouldnt have been banned from europe and lagging behind in technical ability due to no eurpoean competition for years! You got lucky to win the Champions league, you aint done fck all domestically for years, crawl back to your bins you bunch of tramps!!! :evil:

King Kenny my choclate starfish!!!

If it wasnt for Liverpool you wouldn't have been banned from Europe?

Do some research you idiot, it wasn't Liverpool that got the other teams banned, it was a culmination of all the hooligans from all clubs that got them banned. Liverpool received a longer ban that the rest. British hooligans ran riot all over Europe from all clubs.

Dont say Liverpool fans bring up the past, 10 dometic trophies in last 10 years speaks for itself...plus losses in other finals......

......and still the most successful team in England......still sitting on that perch eh Fergie :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back