Barcelona

didint spend to much with your previous owners!!
Chelsea were also rans in years gone by, but we are matching you with the number of honours in the last 10 years, not bad for also rans!!

Sponsored Links
As a neutral is this spat and a yorkshire Rotherham supporter the history of Liverpool and Man utd will take some beating and I doubt another english club will get to those heights ....when Liverpool or Man utd play I and my friends usually go to the pub which is packed out but when Chelsea play nobody is arsed even Arsenal ,Spurs and Newcastle have more appeal.......its ths same with Man city when they are on live the pub is empty......now as a holiday loving person around europe who watches the games live there it is the same situation as here in yorkshire...chelsea and man city on live............nobody is arsed but if Rotherham was on live..........there would be three of us :( :(

Sponsored Links
the sad thing about the old scousers is that like the sentimental, self pitying, whining bin dipping reminiscers they are they constantly live in the past and crack on about past glories like sad old ladies at bingo.

The team is like the Beatles, Tarby and Cilla Black just a RELIC from the past

You ask ANY current Liverpool player if they are happy because about a milion years ago they won a lot of trophies

NOT one would do so because they havent won F'all for so long and the Premiership and Champs League are becoming a distant dream that they have NO CHANCE of winning

every year the sad old sods say ITS GONNA BE OUR YEAR and every year IT ISNT!

A carling Cup final is all that you can hope for enjoy your day lads!

For the Fans you want to be pushing for top honours EVERY YEAR INCLUDING NOW ........Liverpool were ONCE GREAT now they are just a mid table bunch of RACISTS ................oh dear

the sad thing about the old scousers is that like the sentimental, self pitying, whining bin dipping reminiscers they are they constantly live in the past and crack on about past glories like sad old ladies at bingo.

The team is like the Beatles, Tarby and Cilla Black just a RELIC from the past

You ask ANY current Liverpool player if they are happy because about a milion years ago they won a lot of trophies

NOT one would do so because they havent won F'all for so long and the Premiership and Champs League are becoming a distant dream that they have NO CHANCE of winning

every year the sad old s***s say ITS GONNA BE OUR YEAR and every year IT ISNT!

A carling Cup final is all that you can hope for enjoy your day lads!

For the Fans you want to be pushing for top honours EVERY YEAR INCLUDING NOW ........Liverpool were ONCE GREAT now they are just a mid table bunch of RACISTS ................oh dear

Still playing catch up eh?

We love it on this perch, that old cheating whiskey nose has been TRYING to knock us off haha!

green-eyed-monster-bag-design.gif

I'd say come back when they've won four, given how good Barca are at the moment. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Won't be any time soon.
In the meantime, it makes me laugh to hear these manc supporters trying to take the moral high ground on anything.
Their own manager is trying to push for a scumbag who sha**ed his own brothers wife for YEARS to be the next in charge, in a vain bid to try to keep some influence after he's been put out to grass. Should be fun to watch. :LOL: :LOL:

Never mind Benitez, let's talk about Bob Paisley, the only manager in history to win three European cups.
The same as Man U have won as it happens. He did it in only nine seasons though, and still no fcking knighthood. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Never mind Benitez, let's talk about Bob Paisley, the only manager in history to win three European cups.
The same as Man U have won as it happens. He did it in only nine seasons though, and still no fcking knighthood. :evil: :evil: :evil:

The greatest manager of all time!

Sponsored Links
Back