Bath Waste Pipe Fall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As I mentioned in another post, my bath has a central plug hole, with the waste pipes running off to the end of the bath where they join the internal soil pipe.
My question is how should the waste pipework be plumbed correctly? As you can see in the pic below, the trap is connected to the bath waste, but that creates a perfectly straight (horizontal) line. What I've got is a pipe coming out of this but tilted downwards then to other connections to achieve the fall. Surely there is a better way of going from the perfectly horizontal white trap exit downwards to the soil pipe than 'springing' the pipe downwards.

Sponsored Links
disconnect black waste, reseal and check bath waste. then fit Toolstation 75951 to allow a slight dogleg.

Cheers, so leave the black pipe on the right of the pic where it is, then fit that part you suggest to the right of it?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back