baxi 105E combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help ?

I have a baxi combi boiler105 E 6 tears old, when i run hot water i need to run it at a trickle to get hot water if i run it normally it goes cold, i have a plumber in to have a look at it and he replaced the expansion vesel, 3 part thermitor heat exchanger and the problem still exists... the plumber left saying he has replaced all that can be repleced and he just doesnt know what the problem can be

if i hadnt spent so much on it( nearly(£ 500.00) i would just go get another boiler. so i would be greatful for any help.

Sponsored Links
:eek: sounds like ya got a good plumber there!

do the heating pipes get hot wen ya run the tap?

Listen how come everyone believes there is an imaginary plumber .This such a simple fault on the boiler thats been around for years more then likely a diy repair gone wrong

Looks like the divertor valves the only thing that hasn't been changed and very simple to diagnose

Listen how come everyone believes there is an imaginary plumber .This such a simple fault on the boiler thats been around for years more then likely a diy repair gone wrong

Looks like the divertor valves the only thing that hasn't been changed and very simple to diagnose

ive seen it done b4 :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
So have i OZ but with the frequency of this site and people doing diy mate i take alot of things with a pinch of salt ,its not exactly the most complicated boiler in the world and the fault as you and i know is very basic and simple to diagnose

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back